We live to multiply the life of Jesus in every nation and every generation.
1. In the verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of Sacred Scriptures as originally given.
2. In the existence of One True God who has revealed Himself to this world as the Father, as the Son and as the Holy Spirit.
3. In the Saviour of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
4. In the Gospel of the Grace of God, how that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day for our justification.
5. In the salvation of sinners by grace alone, through faith in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ on our behalf upon the cross of Calvary.
6. In water baptism of believers by immersion in the Name of our Lord Jesus. (Water baptism is not a means of salvation, but an obedience to the Word of God, as an outward sign and testimony of an inward work of grace.)
7. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural evidence; namely speaking in tongues.
8. In the gifts of the Holy Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians, being exercised and practised as manifest in the early church.
9. In the Lord's Memorial, commonly called Supper, for believers.
10. In the healing of the body by divine power, or divine healing in its many aspects as practised by the early church.
11. In the eternal life of the believer and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
12. In the spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world, and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as expression of Christian faith.
13. In the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His church, as well as His return to earth to set up the kingdom.
14. In the sanctity of marriage as a life long exclusive commitment between one man and one woman.