Starting in 1941, under the leadership of ACOP (Apostolic Church of Pentecost) minister, Rev. William Deverill, meetings began at the junction of Fraser Highway and King George Highway. In 1952, the church was given the name “Peoples Full Gospel” and a small building was put up on 104 and 140th street. The first building in the current location was constructed and dedicated in 1968 with an addition following in 1977 housing the main auditorium and fellowship hall. In 1994 the Family Life Centre, housing the gymnasium, recreational facilities was built.